Tuesday 16 January 2007

Andrews & Arnold ADSL Tech Support

We are currently working with Andrews & Arnold to install ADSL.

Whilst we are not actually getting anywhere with the ADSL installation I am very impressed with the A&A technical support team. I have spoken with a couple of their engineers and they are always technically knowledgeable. One engineer seems to be assigned to a case so I can always talk to the same person rather than explaining over and over that I have already rebooted the router.

Currently BT have placed a fail against the line even though the length is listed as just 5.3KM which should be within limits for ADSL.

They are also great at calling me with status updates - even if it just to say that they have not heard anything from BT yet but they are chasing. A&A are reluctant to let this go and are pursuing BT for further investigation and still have some options to pursue.

I obviously cannot comment on the quality of their broadband (yet) but I can say they give excellent Technical Support!